Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Garlic, How do you eat yours?

I wonder from place to place how one eats garlic. I know that these pungent little cloves are more often than not used as a small addition to cooking, more like a seasoning. It adds great depth of flavor to most dishes, it is a super food!
Garlic is one of the most powerful medicines known to mankind but its strong flavor and odor put a lot of folk of using it fresh. In this household we chomp through clove after clove, raw! Yes you read right. Garlic is at its most powerful raw, and this does not need to be as daunting as it sounds, even my two year old will eat it. It is just awesome on a grated cheese sandwich or sprinkled over a meal. I can even it it as is, completely raw.
The more you eat it the more you like it and you may even find you crave it.
So folks, the question is - Garlic, How do you eat yours?

2 comments:


  1. Thanks for the link to your blog. I am enjoying your photos/videos. I have discovered a new auto-immune paleo recipe for Roasted Cauliflower "Hummus" at www.strictlydelicious.com . It uses raw garlic. I love this recipe. I use this "hummus" on AIP Pizza as well as a dip/spread.
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds awesome Anita, I shall give it a try, thanks!

      Delete