Sunday, February 7, 2016

Around the World

Since writing my blog I have noticed that it is read from quite a few places and that is fantastic! I would like to say a big thank you to all my readers. Just out of interest I would love to know what places in the world my blog has reached. I am typing this blog in my front room looking out at a blizzard in Manitoba, Canada!
At the bottom of the blog you will see where you can comment, it would be awesome if you could take a few extra moments to type where in the world you are reading from :) Where has my blog reached?

4 comments:

  1. My name is Arthur I live in North Wales UK, I love eating healthy food and enjoy reading your blog and trying the recipe's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Arthur, it is great to hear you are trying the recipes out!

      Delete
  2. How the snow, we haven’t had any this year in Lincolnshire, UK. “Touch wood” we won’t get any. I’ve never been to Manitoba, I should imagine that it a very beautiful part of Canada. I have spent some time in Suffield, Alberta a number of years ago. But that was with the British Army, while we there we managed to get up to both Banff and Jasper National parks for some R & R.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment, it is great to hear my blog is read in my homeland! Banff an Jasper are awesome places. And, yes the snow, lots of snow :)

      Delete